Friday, October 2, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y MOUSE (Sing to the theme song)

We made our way to Epcot on Monday afternoon and just as I remembered it was MAGICAL!



When I was a kid, Walt Disney World was the Magic Kingdom and no matter how transparent the fakery, I loved everything! I refered to the characters as real people a couple of times and Paul corrected me. :) It was just as I imagined it. Actually it was even better!



With so many things to do and see aside from the theme parks it really is a huge world where dreams come true. It's where you can be a kid again...who cares if we rode the Peter Pan ride and loved it!

It's the HAPPIEST place on earth possibly. Every where you looked the employees were congratulating someone on their honeymoon, anniversary, first visit or birthday.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...