Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What? Silly Bandz!!!



So, I guess I am OFFICALLY OLD! WOW! I just said that. Really? What?

I had no clue what silly bandz were until a little girl came into the model home at James Hill a couple of months ago. She probably had twenty or thirty on her arm.

On Saturday at the Alabama/South Carolina game I spotted my dad wearing one....WAIT! They know what's cool and I don't??? May be a problem.

Well, my dad gave his pink pig silly bandz up to me. The pig stands for Arnold which is what my dad (he's a kooky man) calls his 4 pound Yorkie on Sunday. For all you people out there that know my diddy..he's a HOOT!

4 comments:

Anew+Afresh said...

Isn't it crazy that people wear them as bracelets?! I had to take my boss' daughter one day to buy a bunch of those things...and I was like what?? Apparently the more you have, the cooler you are! Love the post...so funny! Silly bandz...slap bracelets, we've all loved something weird! :)

The Regal Pup said...

I have recently heard of these bracelets too! They are the RAGE with elementary aged girls! So funny!

Johnny said...

I know I was wondering why my sister (she is 12) has all these bands on her wrist...well she took them off to reveal a kangaroo, duck, and many more animals!!! Ha Ha she said she trades with friends. But where do you buy them??? Anyway I was out of it to so no worries:)

The Bagwells said...

I have the purple scottie dog. Strange... I know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...