Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fondue with The Bagwell's




I heart FONDUE PARTIES!!!

When I was little we used to go over to the Springer's house and have fondue around their table. I remember like it was yesterday! It's great to share this time with special people. Believe me there is plenty of time to make memories and get to know each other.
(If you use broth it takes a while to cook the food)
 
Bon Appetit!

Cheese fondue, Filet, Chicken, Mushrooms and Broccoli. Yummy!




I really enjoy entertaining and cooking for people.


Icing on the cake:


Dessert Fondue- we shared a bowl of pineapple and strawberries dipped in chocolate! 




I believe this is when we discovered the chicken if left in the oil for a longer period of time tasted like chicken nuggets from Chick-f-la


1 comment:

the bagwells said...

Homemade chick-fil-a with the Comer's is Da Bomb! We had fun too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...