Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lazy Days...

Paul and I packed up Friday afternoon to enjoy a fun filled weekend at our sister-in-law's place on Lake Martin. We didn't know what a treat we were in for! Look how smooth the water is...yes, that's P's boat (it couldn't miss a weekend on the water) :) 

The birthday boy enjoying the weather and boat ride. Madison celebrated his 4th birthday with lots of Iron Man paraphernalia at the lake with family and friends on Saturday.

Enjoying watching Heith from the boat wakeboarding...he could be a professional!
 Ha! He even has the outfit!


Paul getting rigged up to try wakeboarding for the first time...


LOOK...He made it! He got up on the first try!

I'm sure you're wondering if I tried wakeboarding...and yes, I did! I say I did a pretty good job--more pictures to come later.We will just say I got lots of practice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...