Thursday, September 9, 2010

Our Own Personal Private Swimming Pool

This isn't the best photo but here's my personal swimming pool!


I enjoy taking baths (ask the water company and my husband) and who to remember that better than my dad! I def take after my mom in this department. Go ahead--say I'm gross, ask if I wash my hair in the bathwater and make fun of my hair stick to the side when I drain the tub (my bf Kristen is GUILTY). :)

I know someone else who may end up liking the tub too?! He He!!! Paul is getting a TV in the bathroom--YES, I am going to regret this later for any of you that know how much my husband watches TV.

p.s. I had to invest in a pretty cute shade for this masive window!!! I'll post a pic when it's installed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...