Monday, November 15, 2010

Glory to the Highest!

I think I've mentioned to a few of you that I have Christmas Fever early this year! I just can't wait to smell (and bake) cookies, decorate my tree, sing Christmas carols and look at my neighbors lights. :)

So what if I get a tad bit excited about the little things--that's what matters, right?

Here's what I've been up to over the weekend:

"Glory"


Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Luke 2:14

"Star of Bethlehem"


“I see him, but not now; I behold him, but now near. A star will come out of Jacob; a scepter will rise out of Israel.”


 

O' Holy Night

  Luke 2:8-11 - An angel of the Lord appeared…and…said to them, ‘Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord.’


Here's my Etsy link just in case any of you need Christmas Presents!! :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/tcomer83

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...