Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We are Moved!

The Comer Family has officially moved, hosted a baby shower & is getting settled day by day! Although Paul still has a list of things to do, we are settled. :) The main things left are all upstairs anyways! More importantly, my wireless is up and running and I'm typing from my couch while hanging out w/Lollie & Weebs in my living room! Wahoo!

The final product! Built on a lot of LOVE! 

I love GRAY! 
Gray is a neutral, balanced color- It's a cool & conservative color that seldom evokes strong emotion.




Living Room


Dining Room


Fellowship/Coffee sitting area in the kitchen :)


I'm most proud of my kitchen! It's EXACTLY the way I envisioned it!


The cabinets are probably my fav thing about the house! I had envisioned this color since day one and thanks to many magazines, paint samples and Ann with Counter Dimensions I accomplished my goal = a Gray Kitchen! I chose Cashmere White granite to go along with the cabinets and most importantly to create a clean, simple look. To add an authentic vintage look to the home I chose White Subway Tile as the backsplash in the kitchen and hexagon white tile on the floors in the bathrooms.

The appliances- Monocromatic Stainless Steel Kitchen Aid refridgerator,  Silent Kitchen Aid dishwasher, Kitchen Aid microwave, Kitchen Aid gas cooktop and Kitchen Aid Single Convection oven. 


Master Bathroom aka "My Sanctuary"


I hope the wait was well worth it! Enjoy!
If you have any questions please comment and I'll respond! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...