Thursday, July 15, 2010

House Update 7.15.2010

Before I freak some of you out...Let me explain!

I recently saw this picture in a magazine and instantly fell in love with this color. As my sister in law said, "Well, if anyone could pull it off, you could." Well, I have decided (along with coercing Paul) to paint my side of the closet and the entry of the guest bath this fab pink. 


Doesn't it just remind you of your childhood? I feel like digging out my Barbie's and hot pink corvettes! Wanna Play?

For you peeps who couldn't pull this off you will be happy to know I am leaning towards a VERY soft grey to compliment my cabinets.



Benjamin Moore Smoke Embers

My advice to anyone interested in a "true" gray is to stick to green based and brown based even if you're trying to avoid the taupe look.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...