Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Contribution...

I mentioned in the previous post that I was recently on the Emerald Coast so I want to give a shout out to the World's Most Beautiful Beaches! If you are from the South I'm sure you know those crystal clear waters and sugar white sand beaches. You've probably spent your share of summers driving the 265 miles down 331 from Birmingham. Since the BP Oil Crisis started there has been no shortage of media coverage but from what I saw there are no oil ridden beaches and plenty of sunbathers and fishermen with a paradise beyond words!

These unspoiled surroundings foster life-long memories of family vacations designed to reflect a simpler time!
I grew up spending just about every weekend (aside from Alabama Football season) at the beach from the time I was 12 until I got married almost 4 years ago. It was more than a way of life, it was a way of living!

Since the beach held so many memories it was the first place I thought of when Paul and I started to plan our wedding. It was the fairytale setting I had always dreamed of celebrating My Wedding Day!


There is no oil, no tar balls, in fact the only tar I saw was a cigarette someone put out in the sand. :(

Do me a favor turn off the T.V. and go see for yourself!

1 comment:

Jessa Mullen said...

AMEN! Mom says everything is as beautiful there as ever! BTW. LOVE THE PICTURE..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...