Friday, December 24, 2010

A Christmas Tradition

Each year my cousin (Kendall), mom and I have a Christmas Cookie bake off the week of Christmas when Kendall gets out of school. This year made four for us! I started the day before preparing the icing and sugar cookie dough. Check out the recipe here .

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2010

Kendall and Mom

Very carefully press the cookie cutter

bake and let cool completely

 I made some colorful icing and we went to town decorating! This year was the best so far!


Who thinks my angels are cute? I do!!!

Crazy with the sprinkles!


Our final product! Four years of practice has done us good! :) I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've been proud enough to photo the final product.

Do you have any special Christmas traditions you share with your family? I hope to continue this tradition with my children one day.

Merry Christmas and God Bless you and your families!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...