Saturday, December 4, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

First, I want to give a shout out to my beautiful cousin, Heather! Her and Ben got engaged last night and we all couldn't be happier for them!!!! Her ring is beautiful......... Congrats Ben & Heather!!!






I have a few guilty pleasures {something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it} Fashion, Food {especially unhealthy foods high in sugar and/or fat}, Football and Fellowship!

Tonight, Paul & I devoured one of my fav all time meals!!!

GRILLED CHICKEN & WAFFLES!!! scrumptious, I know! :)



I'm sure you've heard of the famous Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles but if you haven't it's SO yummy! Paul and I ate there last Jan. when we saw the Tide play for the National Championship. :) 

Evidence we were there! It sure didn't feel like it...what a whirlwind!! 



Speaking of national champions... {I just can't help myself} The word Schadenfreude comes to mind-- pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others. Sorry, to all my AU peeps. :) It's healthy competition, right?

Hope you enjoyed Catching up with the Comer's! :)

Feel free to leave a comment (but please know I'm kidding about AU)



2 comments:

The Regal Pup said...

Chicken and waffles!?! lol

I'll have to give that a whirl!

Tarayn said...

For Sure! It's so good! We tried to be good and had Grilled Chicken instead of the fried! :) Spicy and Sweet = yummy! I sprinkled Tony's seasoning on the chicken before grilling! Oh, and added Mrs. Butterworth's syrup!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...