Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Nana's Sausage Balls

A sweet friend of mine recently told me that she was disappointed when I menioned sausage balls in my last post and didn't reveal the recipe so, here it goes... this is my Nana's (who passed away in 2006) recipe. ENJOY!

Nana's Sausage Balls

1 lb sausage (hot)
2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup bisquick
1 cup all purpose flour
dash of garlic salt

 

Start with all ingredients at room temp

Mix flour and bisquick

Blend sausage and cheese together

then mix everything together

I like to roll mine into individual balls so I make sure they are nice and cheesy!


Prepare sausage at room temp. Mix in bisquick, shape into balls and bake at 350 for 15-20 min.

I hope you enjoy! I like to keep these frozen so I have them ready when Paul is craving them. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...