Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Funfetti Cake Pops


Last week I helped a few fun girls host a baby shower for one of my best friends. I was in charge of the desserts which means TROUBLE for me. ha! I LOVE sweets and thoroughly enjoy baking and tasting! :) I have been hearing about cake balls & cake pops for quite sometime now but haven't been up to the challenge to try them out! I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls to "practice". They were very complementary {thank you} and these funfetti cake pops were delish!!!

First bake your cake per the directions on the box and cool completely.


Next, mush the cake and icing.



Freeze the mixture so it's easier to work with.





Roll mixture into balls and insert lollipop sticks for easier dipping and eating!



Melt white chocolate, dip, decorate and EAT! {ENJOY}


I used lots of PINK sprinkles since Whitney is having a girl this go around!






Have fun & enjoy these yummy treats!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! These look so yummy!! I'll HAVE to try these!!

Tarayn said...

They were actually pretty easy and super cute on the white cupcake stand. :) And we all know how much us girlies LOVE funfetti!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...