Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shout Out!

My Dad holding a sweet, Guatemalan baby

I'm asking for prayer for my dad whose been in Guatemala on a mission trip for the last 1.5 week--pray for safe travels, health and strength. I have a few verses to share that come to my mind when I'm  thinking about the blessings my dad is recieving down there.

 Proverbs 22:9 

A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor. 
 
Acts 11:25
 
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive".
 
Luke 6:38
 
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
 
Timothy 6:18-19
 
18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 19 In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.
 
I know you will read this daddy, I LOVE YOU and I'm so Proud to call you my earthly Father! <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...