Friday, March 18, 2011

Ranch Chicken Cheese Ball with Pecans


I've been to so many baby showers and bridal teas that serve these same old cheese balls with a bunch of veggies I don't prefer to be in them. I was looking for something basic and came up with this recipe. Let me warn all you onion, pimiento, mayo lovers this recipe may be too easy for you! I turned out it had the perfect amount of kick (thanks to the ranch powder I used-GOSH, I love this stuff). And ONLY 4 ingredients that you probably have on hand. I suggest making this cheese ball for your next event!

1 poached chicken breast, shredded
1 (1/2 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup pecans, chopped

Directions:

 Combine chicken, salad dressing mix and cream cheese in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed with an electric mixer just until blended. Shape into a bowl and roll in pecans. Cover and chill. Serve with crackers.



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummo! I just got this recipe last week from a girl at work and have been wanting to try! She used almonds instead of pecans...but I think the pecans sound great!!! Miss you!

Tarayn said...

Oh, almonds would be great too! I LOVED this cheeseball since it doesn't have too many ingredients and NO ONION! Yea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...